More Shit for Troika!
FactionsThere are 3-5 factions. The GM makes them up based on their world. Each character belongs to one. When you would take Experience from a member of a faction, mark that faction. When you’ve marked all factions, erase the marks and advance.
LuresEach character has a Lure. When someone achieves your lure, they take Experience from you.
- Make a promise to me.
- Help me cope with my trauma.
- Help me achieve my Hunger.
- Suffer due to my machinations.
- Fall in love with me.
- Join my gang.
- Have sex with me.
- Suffer due to my bad temper.
- Earn my ire.
- Invite me to use my gifts on you.
- Offer me a new job.
- Get hooked on my stuff.
- Come to me when you need something fixed.
- Rely on me when you’re in trouble.
- Participate in a ritual of mine.
- Give me an opportunity to prove myself.
- Tell me a secret that gives me leverage over you.
- Rely on me to mediate a dispute.
- Follow my advice.
AdvancementsAll of these may be taken multiple times.
- Gain 1 Stamina. (max. 24)
- Gain 1 Luck (max. 12)
- Take a new Knack. (Choose an Advanced Skill. You have Advantage (3d6 take highest 2) when rolling that Advanced Skill.)
- Take a new Special from any Background.